[comp.sys.amiga] CygnusEd Pro Upgrade...

perry@madnix.UUCP (Perry Kivolowitz) (05/25/89)

In the next thirty days or so all registered owners of CygnusEd
Professional will be receiving notice of the availability of
the product's first upgrade.

If you haven't sent in your registration yet please do so immediately
so that you won't miss out on the upgrade. The upgrade adds some
pretty wild new features which you won't want to miss.

--
                        Perry Kivolowitz, ASDG Inc.
ARPA: madnix!perry@cs.wisc.edu   {uunet|ncoast}!marque!

limonce@pilot.njin.net (Tom Limoncelli) (05/28/89)

In article <665@madnix.UUCP> perry@madnix.UUCP (Perry Kivolowitz) writes:

> If you haven't sent in your registration yet please do so immediately
> so that you won't miss out on the upgrade. The upgrade adds some
> pretty wild new features which you won't want to miss.
         ^^^^
Care to enumerate?

>                         Perry Kivolowitz, ASDG Inc.

Tom "CygnusEd Pro Fan" Limoncelli
--
 Tom Limoncelli -- tlimonce@drunivac.Bitnet -- limonce@pilot.njin.net
       Drew University -- Box 1060, Madison, NJ -- 201-408-5389