[comp.sys.amiga] vscreen

perley@snoopy.steinmetz (Donald P Perley) (05/31/89)

In article <205@tlvx.UUCP> sysop@tlvx.UUCP (SysOp) writes:

>  I seem to recall the author of Vscreen saying that he included the
>source in the hopes that it might get thrown into a future OS.  As it is,
>Vscreen will likely break after significant OS or machine changes.

The version of vscreen I got won't work with the kickstart 1.3 ROM.
Workbench 1.3 with KS 1.2 worked though.  I don't recall seeing the
source anywhere.

I would like to know if there is a 1.3 compatible version out there.

-don perley

noel@uokmax.UUCP (Bamf) (05/31/89)

}
}>  I seem to recall the author of Vscreen saying that he included the
}>source in the hopes that it might get thrown into a future OS.  As it is,
}>Vscreen will likely break after significant OS or machine changes.
}
}The version of vscreen I got won't work with the kickstart 1.3 ROM.
}Workbench 1.3 with KS 1.2 worked though.  I don't recall seeing the
}source anywhere.
}
}I would like to know if there is a 1.3 compatible version out there.

  The one I have (and have had for about 2 years?) works fine under
1.3 (disk based Kickstart...)

-Bamf
--
         "Can you do something out of this world?" -- Supertramp
----You want it should sing too?------|  noel@uokmax | csm9a!bgphp1!ngorelic