[comp.sys.amiga] Where can I get AmigauUUCP/Usenet v 0.5

erk@americ.UUCP (Erick Parsons) (05/30/89)

>I would like to know where AmigaUUCP/Usenet version 0.50 is available on
>anonymous FTP.  I found a couple possibilities, but I don't want to spend
>the time downloading (it eventually has to go through a 2400 baud connection
>before it gets to my machine) if it's not the right version.  0.50 is the
>latest version, right?

For anyone interested in obtaining the UUCP ensemble of programs send $5.00
US to:

Dynamix
PO Box 1481
King of Prussia PA 19406

ph.# 215-265-6833

                    Disclaimer: It's where I got mine...
                      (For those with no FTP access.)

--
 ------------------ // -----------Cut-Here----------------------------------
  Erick Parsons    //    Words for the wise:   *If it works don't fix it.*

dan@ivucsb.sba.ca.us (Dan Howell) (06/02/89)

In article <0450.AA0450@americ> erk@americ.UUCP (Erick Parsons) writes:
|For anyone interested in obtaining the UUCP ensemble of programs send $5.00
|US to:
|Dynamix
|PO Box 1481
|King of Prussia PA 19406
|ph.# 215-265-6833
|                    Disclaimer: It's where I got mine...
|                      (For those with no FTP access.)

So what about for those of us *with* FTP access?
--
-- Dan Howell  <dan@ivucsb.sba.ca.us>  <ivucsb!dan@anise.acc.com>
-- 55 miles per hour: it's not a good idea, it's just the law.