[comp.sys.amiga] reset proofs and other tricks ...

CB@frambo.dec.com (Christian Balzer) (06/06/89)

[mumble...]

In article <107677@sun.Eng.Sun.COM>, the worlds best moderator
(Bob Page) writes:

>Everything I've ever seen from Abacus assumes you have a monotasking
>machine with fixed ROMs.  Can you say C64 mentality?

Right on Bob, I'm willing to bet some non-vital organs that these books
are straight translations of the German Data-Becker books. Yuck!
And while these are vital sources of reference to my fellow brewer and
assembler guru Heiko Rath, they're also his largest source of bugs,
printing errors or just plain dis-information(sp?).

just one poor developer's opinion,

- <CB>

P.S.
Could it be that our newsfeed has gone haywire again, or were there
really not comp.{sources|binaries}.amiga postings since the runback
re-post on 20-May-89 ???

--  _  _
 / /  | \ \  <CB> aka Christian Balzer  - The Software Brewery -
< <   |-<  > EMail: ...!decwrl!frambo.dec.com!CB -OR- CB@frambo.dec.com
 \ \_ |_/ /  E-Net: FRAMBO::BALZER  |  Phone: +49 6150 4151 (CET!)
------------ Mail : Im Wingertsberg 45, D-6108 Weiterstadt, F.R.G.