[comp.sys.amiga] A500 Sold!

morris-ng@cup.portal.com (Yuklung Morris Ng) (06/08/89)

Sorry for those were interested in buy the computer!  My friend had sold it
yesterday and ready to order his super A2000 package!  I was surprised that
how many massages I have received after that.  Anyway I was too lazy to reply
all people separately.

For replying the preious article: (I still don't know how one can make >...)

The writer of the message (A500 for sale) didn't realize his Amiga wasn't
vanilla any more.  Maybe what was in his mind was he never solder anything
inside the A500, but afterward I had told him he was wrong.  Well, this isn't
the main selling point anyway.  I apologize any inconvinence due to this mis-
information of his Amiga 500

+------------------------------+------------------------------------+
|  Morris Y. L. Ng             |  Usenet: morris-ng@cup.portal.com  |
|  Computer Science & Finance  |  Portal: Yuklung Morris Ng         |

pmy@vivaldi.acc.Virginia.EDU (Pete Yadlowsky) (06/09/89)

In article <19211@cup.portal.com> morris-ng@cup.portal.com (Yuklung Morris Ng) writes:
>Sorry for those were interested in buy the computer!  My friend had sold it
>yesterday and ready to order his super A2000 package!  I was surprised that
>how many massages I have received after that.

Yes, we're a VERY friendly bunch here.    :-)

Peter M. Yadlowsky		| "Pay no attention to that man
Academic Computing Center	|	behind the curtain!"
University of Virginia		|
pmy@Virginia.EDU		|

phoenix@ms.uky.edu (R'ykandar Korra'ti) (06/09/89)

In article <1612@hudson.acc.virginia.edu> pmy@vivaldi.acc.Virginia.EDU.acc.Virginia.EDU (Pete Yadlowsky) writes:
>>yesterday and ready to order his super A2000 package!  I was surprised that
>>how many massages I have received after that.
>Yes, we're a VERY friendly bunch here.    :-)
     In contrast, I posted about a IBM MIDI box for sale (for a friend of mine
who owns one) - three lines of message - and I got four messages, two of which
were sniping at me for posting. So much for comp.sys.ibm.pc. :-p
                                                     - R'ykandar.
--
| "Signature V1.2.1.2..." | phoenix@ms.uky.edu | phoenix@ukma.bitnet |
| "Got enough addresses, bub?" | CIS 72406,370 | PLink: Skywise      |