[comp.sys.amiga] Zak Mckraken???

kasper@iesd.dk (Kasper Osterbye) (06/15/89)

Hi, I am stuck before I got started on this one.
I am looking for some hints along the follwing lines.

1) Many places it is dark - and I need some enlightment...

2) What if anything is there to do in the plane(s) There is a
   rather anoying stewardess.

3) When is there a plane to bermuda - I got on once, but forgot
   how.

Any type of hints would be good.

--Kasper

uggbrand@sunybcs.uucp (G. Brandon Brooks) (06/16/89)

In article <2071@iesd.dk> kasper@iesd.dk (Kasper Osterbye) writes:
>Hi, I am stuck before I got started on this one.
>I am looking for some hints along the follwing lines.

The newspaper magazine included with the game should help you to get
by most of the hints.

>1) Many places it is dark - and I need some enlightment...

You can find a lighter on the plane under the first seat cushion.

>2) What if anything is there to do in the plane(s) There is a
>   rather anoying stewardess.

You have to try and get the scuba gear from one of the above
compartments without the stewardess catching you. Try to aggrivate her
with the bathroom and the microwave. You also can find the lighter
there.
	For starters, try putting the egg in the microwave, or doing
something with the toilet paper in the bathroom.

>3) When is there a plane to bermuda - I got on once, but forgot
>   how.

I haven't used that plane yet, sorry.

>Any type of hints would be good.
>
>--Kasper

- Brandon!

dwl10@uts.amdahl.com (Dave Lowrey) (06/16/89)

In article <2071@iesd.dk> kasper@iesd.dk (Kasper Osterbye) writes:
>Hi, I am stuck before I got started on this one.
>I am looking for some hints along the follwing lines.
>
>1) Many places it is dark - and I need some enlightment...

You need a lighter. Maybe you can find one on the plane.

>2) What if anything is there to do in the plane(s) There is a
>   rather anoying stewardess.

You can distract the stewardess by making a mess in the bathroom. Then
search EVERYTHING.

>3) When is there a plane to bermuda - I got on once, but forgot
>   how.

You can catch the plane in Miami, but it will only be at the gate
when your cash card is low. Maybe the trip will allow you to get
more money somehow!

--
"What is another word  |  Dave Lowrey    | [The opinions expressed MAY be
 for 'Thesaurus'?"     |  Amdahl Corp.   | those of the author and are not
                       |  Houston, Texas | necessarily those of his
   Steven Wright       |  amdahl!dwl10   | employer]   (`nuff said!)

ccemdd@rivm.UUCP (Marco Dedecker) (06/16/89)

In article <2071@iesd.dk>, kasper@iesd.dk (Kasper Osterbye) writes:
> Hi, I am stuck before I got started on this one.
> I am looking for some hints along the follwing lines.
>
> 1) Many places it is dark - and I need some enlightment...
>
> 2) What if anything is there to do in the plane(s) There is a
>    rather anoying stewardess.
>
> 3) When is there a plane to bermuda - I got on once, but forgot
>    how.
>
> Any type of hints would be good.
>
> --Kasper

Well, you have already gotten answers to these questions, so I won't
bother to give them again.

I have a kid brother who has come a long way with Zak. The aim of the
game is to get 3 crystals (where ??  well, I don't want to spoil the
game do I). You'll find them since you now know where you can get the
lighter.

After finding two of them you have to get home again and put one
in the slot where it says 'artifacts' (I think), you will them get
in touch with Annie. After having done this, you will be able to
switch your identity.

You can become :
	- Zak		: You know him
	- Annie		: Girl that was on television
	- Melissa	: Is on mars together with Leslie
	- Leslie	: Is on mars together with Melissa

Well , I ain't gonna tell you anymore since I don't completely
want to spoil the game.

Marco Dedecker