[comp.sys.amiga] Canon camera

new@udel.EDU (Darren New) (06/14/89)

On the other hand, you don't need your Amiga along when you are taking the
pictures. You can go on a "digitizing shoot" and IFF them later. -- Darren

In article <17590@louie.udel.EDU> new@udel.EDU (Darren New) writes:
>On the other hand, you don't need your Amiga along when you are taking the
>pictures. You can go on a "digitizing shoot" and IFF them later. -- Darren

but for $800, you could go buy a camcorder and get motion for the same price in
basically the same size package.

Then hook it up to your digitizer on the Amiga and IFF the video later.

--
John Sparks   |  {rutgers|uunet}!ukma!corpane!sparks | D.I.S.K. 24hrs 1200bps
To err is human. To forgive is unusual.