[comp.sys.amiga] TIMESAVER TICKLER PROGRAM ???

SCHMITT%DHDMPI5H.BITNET@cunyvm.cuny.edu (06/21/89)

Hi folks !

I am searching for a program called "TICKLER" !
The program works together with the C-LTD TIMESAVER MODULE.
The TIMESAVER is a little box which delivers the AMIGA 1000 the time date etc.
When the system starts, a BREAK is send to the AMIGA by the TIMESAVER MODULE.
The STATUP-SEQUENCE stops and the MODULE sends the time and date via the
cable where the keyboard is connected.
Then the STARTUP-SEQUENCE is executed again and the SYSTEM starts.

Now the program TICKLER can read out the time and date without breaking
the STARTUP-SEQUENCE. The name of the program has to be put to the
STARTUP-SEQUENCE.
Is there anybody, who can give me some information how to get the program
TICKLER ???? PLEASE HELP !

The program, i have heard is PD. Please send program if it's available via EMAIL
VIA EMAIL

FRANK !
F.R.Schmitt

aegnor@bsu-cs.bsu.edu (David C. Powell) (06/21/89)

In article <18106@louie.udel.EDU> SCHMITT%DHDMPI5H.BITNET@cunyvm.cuny.edu writes:

>Hi folks !
>
>I am searching for a program called "TICKLER" !
>The program works together with the C-LTD TIMESAVER MODULE.
>
>Now the program TICKLER can read out the time and date without breaking
>the STARTUP-SEQUENCE. The name of the program has to be put to the
>STARTUP-SEQUENCE.
>Is there anybody, who can give me some information how to get the program
>TICKLER ???? PLEASE HELP !
>
>The program, i have heard is PD. Please send program if it's available
>via email, VIA EMAIL

HEY!  I have ONE of these, I would be VERY interested in getting a copy
of this program, so 'add' me to the list (resident me:myself/request please)
;-)  This is the 1st I have heard of this...  can we get source with this?
I am starting my 'C' self-teaching course (:-)) and I would be VERY
interested in seeing HOW they did this...

Thanks for any/ALL help!

                                  David C. Powell
                                  M.I.S. Senior
                                  Ball State University
                                  Muncie, Indiana

*-David Powell :ARPA: aegnor@bsu-cs.bsu.edu--------------------------*
| \/ President :UUCP: <backbones>!{iuvax,pur-ee}!bsu-cs!aegnor       |
| /\etwnk Industries, Ltd. :                                         |
*-"If it doesn't work, we DIDN'T do it!"-----------------------------*