[comp.sys.amiga] Help with cvtgif .PCX -> .GIF converter

In article <43f4c658.1ecf9@apollo.COM> keil@apollo.COM (Mark Keil) writes:
 > The FBM package was posted on comp.sources.unix about two weeks ago.
 > I heartily recommend the FBM package, It very works well for me.
 > I also recommend the PBM package which (I beleive) was posted to
 > comp.sources.unix
 > Thanks go to Michael Mauldin (FBM) & Jef Poskanzer (PBM) for these much
 > needed packages!

Has anyone gotten FBM to work on an Amiga? If so could they send me the
executable and docs? I have no ftp access, so I have to rely on the goodness of
someone out there to help me through Email.

modified Amiga source code would be a nice extra, too.

Thanks

--
John Sparks   |  {rutgers|uunet}!ukma!corpane!sparks | D.I.S.K. 24hrs 1200bps
Death is nature's way of telling you to slow down.