[comp.sys.amiga] WANTED: Amiga BOb editor

WTW101@PSUVM.BITNET (Bill Warner) (06/21/89)

I am in need of an amiga BOB editor.  There is one on amicus 20 but it is not
compiled.  If someone could send an executable version it will be greatly
appreciated!
                                         Send to   CJC@PSUHCX   (bitnet)
                                              or   WTW101@psuvm

fnf@estinc.UUCP (Fred Fish) (06/24/89)

In article <89172.010010WTW101@PSUVM> WTW101@PSUVM.BITNET (Bill Warner) writes:
>I am in need of an amiga BOB editor.  There is one on amicus 20 but it is not
>compiled.  If someone could send an executable version it will be greatly
>appreciated!

On my library disk 221 (scheduled for release in a new batch this weekend)
there is a program called DFrame, by Jan Buitenhuis, which is a utility that
helps you create animated BOBs.  It installs itself in DPaint II, after which
you can draw each BOB in DPaint, within its own frame, and check the
animation by calling DFrame from within DPaint.

-Fred
--
# Fred Fish, 1835 E. Belmont Drive, Tempe, AZ 85284,  USA
# 1-602-491-0048           asuvax!{nud,mcdphx}!estinc!fnf