[comp.sys.amiga] Coherent postings

jms@tardis.Tymnet.COM (Joe Smith) (06/24/89)

In article <19809@cup.portal.com> stephan@cup.portal.com (Stephen Derek Schaem) writes:
> Anyway with all the mail I also received I will stop posting, message or
>binary/sources.
> If you cant accept people from other country with other idea, well I dont
>have anything to say here!
> Well, This is my last posting... I'm sure I'm making alot of you happy:-)
>Untill I take some english class, But my idea wont c{hange.

I sincerly hope you don't "walk off in a huff" and completely abandon
comp.sys.amiga.  Arguments advocating a different point of view are welcome.
But they have to be stated in a manner such that the reader can understand
your point.  The problem is that your postings started to sound like there was
no coherent thought behind them.  I started to dred reading your messages
because they ended up sounding like "I'm right, you're wrong" over and over
again.  Please do post to comp.sources.amiga and comp.binaries.amiga - such
actions would speak louder than words.  I recommend letting your programming
efforts speak for themselves.
--
Joe Smith (408)922-6220 | SMTP: JMS@F74.TYMNET.COM or jms@tymix.tymnet.com
McDonnell Douglas FSCO  | UUCP: ...!{ames,pyramid}!oliveb!tymix!tardis!jms