[comp.sys.amiga] Fish Disks 200-210...are they ftp-able anywhere?

smsst5@unix.cis.pittsburgh.edu (Steve M Suhy) (06/22/89)

     Does any ftp site yet carry Fish disks 200-210?

-Steve

11tstark@gallux.gallaudet.edu (Timothy Stark) (06/24/89)

Hello,

    There are in uihub.cs.uiuc.edu.

-- Tim Stark

davidb@psych.toronto.edu (David Brodbeck) (07/01/89)

In article <18377@louie.udel.EDU> 11tstark@gallux.gallaudet.edu (Timothy Stark) writes:
>Hello,
>
>    There are in uihub.cs.uiuc.edu.
>
>-- Tim Stark

I don't ask much but could people please post the number addresses as well
(whatever the official name for these is, sorry, I'm a bit of a neophyte
at UNIX).  This would make my life easier since our ftp won't take the
"regular" addresses.

 Thanks
--
      //  | Dave Brodbeck - University of Toronto Psychology |   GO
     //   | davidb@psych.toronto.edu                         | EXPOS

shadow@pawl.rpi.edu (Deven T. Corzine) (07/01/89)

In article <1989Jun30.213616.21595@psych.toronto.edu> davidb@psych.toronto.edu (David Brodbeck) writes:
>In article <18377@louie.udel.EDU> 11tstark@gallux.gallaudet.edu (Timothy Stark) writes:
>>    There are in uihub.cs.uiuc.edu.

>I don't ask much but could people please post the number addresses as well
>(whatever the official name for these is, sorry, I'm a bit of a neophyte
>at UNIX).  This would make my life easier since our ftp won't take the
>"regular" addresses.

"canonical hostname."

Including the Internet (numeric) address with the hostname is
generally a good idea, as not all systems run off the domain system...
some still use host tables, and they are often obscure hosts with
interesting archives...

Deven
--
shadow@[128.113.10.2]   <shadow@pawl.rpi.edu> Deven T. Corzine (518) 272-5847