[comp.sys.amiga] Eric Giguere, author

nichiren@glyph.UUCP (Andy Heffernan) (07/07/89)

I just read a really swell little article about the University of
Waterloo's Davis Centre, authored by our own man-about-town, Eric Giguere.

What an impressive addition to one's resume, eh, Eric?  *:)

(Nobody's gonna understand this.)

Andy Heffernan              uunet!glyph!nichiren            [1222 - 1282]
"Holly Hunter?  You mean the 'Love Goddess of the Universe'?"

giguere@aries5.uucp (Eric Giguere) (07/07/89)

In article <463@glyph.UUCP> nichiren@glyph.UUCP (Andy Heffernan) writes:
>I just read a really swell little article about the University of
>Waterloo's Davis Centre, authored by our own man-about-town, Eric Giguere.
>
>What an impressive addition to one's resume, eh, Eric?  *:)
>
>(Nobody's gonna understand this.)

I'm not sure it's something you mention on a resume, but hey, it was
interesting doing it.

No problems with payment, either. :-)

Eric Giguere                                  268 Phillip St #CL-46
For the curious: it's French ("jee-gair")     Waterloo, Ontario  N2L 6G9
Bitnet  : GIGUERE at WATCSG                   (519) 746-6565
Internet: giguere@aries5.UWaterloo.ca         "Nothing but urges from HELL!!"

disd@hubcap.clemson.edu (Gary Heffelfinger) (07/07/89)

From article <463@glyph.UUCP>, by nichiren@glyph.UUCP (Andy Heffernan):
> I just read a really swell little article about the University of
> Waterloo's Davis Centre, authored by our own man-about-town, Eric Giguere.
>
> What an impressive addition to one's resume, eh, Eric?  *:)
>
> (Nobody's gonna understand this.)

(I understand.  I saw it, too.)

Hmmm.  And what are you doing reading those sorts of magazines?  Eh?
:-)

(You're just supposed to look at the pictures. ;-)

Gary

--
Father of Kathryn Leigh Heffelfinger ------ disd@hubcap.clemson.edu