[comp.sys.amiga] Genie sure has a lot of gall

david@ms.uky.edu (David Herron -- One of the vertebrae) (07/04/89)

sheesh

Take a look at the ad in the back cover of the current Amiga World

An ad from Genie selling Air Warrior to the masses.  And the picture
shows a MacII monitor & keyboard.

(That wasn't the original Subject: line I'd envisioned, but I wanted
to avoid potential embarrassment of any ladies present, but then I
tried to think of any ladies who post to c.s.amiga, but couldn't ...
hmmm... either my memory is really bad or ...)
--
<- David Herron; an MMDF guy                              <david@ms.uky.edu>
<- ska: David le casse\*'      {rutgers,uunet}!ukma!david, david@UKMA.BITNET

dbk@teroach.UUCP (Dave Kinzer) (07/05/89)

In article <12046@s.ms.uky.edu> david@ms.uky.edu (David Herron -- One of the vertebrae) writes:
>(That wasn't the original Subject: line I'd envisioned, but I wanted
>to avoid potential embarrassment of any ladies present, but then I
>tried to think of any ladies who post to c.s.amiga, but couldn't ...
>hmmm... either my memory is really bad or ...)

   ... or Joanne Dow is really going to flame you.
       (Not to name drop or anything, but how about Carolyn Scheppner
        from Commodore as well.)

   Of course, take this with a 8^) or 2.

>--
><- David Herron; an MMDF guy                              <david@ms.uky.edu>
><- ska: David le casse\*'      {rutgers,uunet}!ukma!david, david@UKMA.BITNET

|    // GOATS - Gladly Offering All Their Support  Dave Kinzer (602)897-3085|
|   //  >> In Hell you need 4Mb to Multitask!  <<  uunet!mcdphx!teroach!dbk |
| \X/   #define policy_maker(name) (name->salary > 3 * dave.salary)         |

bjc@pollux.UUCP (Betty J. Clay) (07/09/89)

In article <12046@s.ms.uky.edu> david@ms.uky.edu (David Herron -- One of the vertebrae) writes:
>sheesh
>
>Take a look at the ad in the back cover of the current Amiga World
    (some omitted here)

>(That wasn't the original Subject: line I'd envisioned, but I wanted
>to avoid potential embarrassment of any ladies present, but then I
>tried to think of any ladies who post to c.s.amiga, but couldn't ...
>hmmm... either my memory is really bad or ...)
><- David Herron; an MMDF guy                              <david@ms.uky.edu>

David, perhaps I don't qualify for being a lady, but my mother sure tried
hard to teach me to be one!

So - thanks for the consideration.

Betty

(Sure wish I knew of something worthwhile to fill up enough space to
make this go out!)

Betty Clay
......texbell!pollux!bjc
CIS 76702,337