[comp.sys.amiga] Ami Project Magazine

sutherla@qtp.ufl.edu (scott sutherland) (07/09/89)

	I hope someone out there can help me. I was in a computer store
in St. Petersburg, FL a couple of years ago and I purchased an issue of
an Amiga magazine called Ami Project: Journal for the Amiga Computer.
I got the Vol. 1 #7 issue and am glad I did. It contains the only clear
description of AnimObs and AnimComps I have seen to date. Now I would like
to find out more about the magazine (I am doing this now because I just
dusted off my copy to look at this article again). Does anyone know if
it is still being printed? If so, any info would be appreciated. I would
also like to purchase back issues of the magazine. The Vol. 1 #7 issue is
dated May, 1987. This issue rivals Amazing Computing and Amiga Transactor
for technical information, so I believe that other issues might contain
pertinent or interesting information.

Thanks,

Scott

sutherla%qtp.ufl.edu@mitvma.mit.edu (scott sutherland) (07/10/89)

>   I hope someone out there can help me. I was in a computer store
>in St. Petersburg, FL a couple of years ago and I purchased an issue of
>an Amiga magazine called Ami Project: Journal for the Amiga Computer.
>I got the Vol. 1 #7 issue and am glad I did. It contains the only clear
>description of AnimObs and AnimComps I have seen to date. Now I would like
>to find out more about the magazine (I am doing this now because I just
>dusted off my copy to look at this article again). Does anyone know if
>it is still being printed? If so, any info would be appreciated. I would
>also like to purchase back issues of the magazine. The Vol. 1 #7 issue is
>dated May, 1987. This issue rivals Amazing Computing and Amiga Transactor
>for technical information, so I believe that other issues might contain
>pertinent or interesting information.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Scott

     I picked up Vol.1 #6 at a computer show.  I agree that it is a
 fantastic magazine.  However, rumor has it that it is past tense.
 Have you tried to get in touch with them?

     /*   F. Michael Theilig               OHA101 at URIACC.Bitnet

               "There is no Dark Side of the Moon...
                                     in fact it is all dark."          */

douglee@becker.UUCP (Doug Lee) (07/11/89)

In article <609@orange6.qtp.ufl.edu> sutherla@orange6 (scott sutherland) writes:

>	I hope someone out there can help me. I was in a computer store
>in St. Petersburg, FL a couple of years ago and I purchased an issue of
>an Amiga magazine called Ami Project: Journal for the Amiga Computer.

As far as I know, this magazine is defunct. I subscribed for a year, only
got two or three issues and then nothing. Another local friend who also
subscribed, tried calling them and got either no answer or a this number
not in service recording.  TOO BAD. It seemed to be a nice magazine and
the person who sold me a subscription at World Of Commodore Toronto a couple
of years ago seemed O.K.            <<<DOUG>>>

				    douglee@becker

>I got the Vol. 1 #7 issue and am glad I did. It contains the only clear
>description of AnimObs and AnimComps I have seen to date. Now I would like
>to find out more about the magazine (I am doing this now because I just
>dusted off my copy to look at this article again). Does anyone know if
>it is still being printed? If so, any info would be appreciated. I would
>also like to purchase back issues of the magazine.

	       If you find any, please let us know.