[comp.sys.amiga] 1084 Monitors

dredick@bbn.com (The Druid) (07/10/89)

I am asking this question for my wife who is interested in buying an Amiga System...

What is the difference between the 1084, 1084S, and the 1084sd monitors?

What are the best(?) monitors that most people use on the Amiga?

Finally, for those in the Boston and Nashua are...

or MA / NH for tht matter...

Who are the local dealers that I can buy an Amiga from?

Tnat's in Advance for any Info...

--- don redick (a.k.a The Druid)  dredick@bbn.com

=    The Druid (dredick@bbn.com)                                              =
=                   "Did you ever feel that you were a typewriter,            =
=                    when everone else in the world was a wordprocessor"      =

bear@bucsb.UUCP (Blair M. Burtan) (07/13/89)

In article <42431@bbn.COM> dredick@vax.bbn.com (The Druid) writes:

>Finally, for those in the Boston and Nashua are...
>
>or MA / NH for tht matter...
>
>Who are the local dealers that I can buy an Amiga from?

The best dealer I've used is Memory Location in Wellsley Hills.
You can try everything before you buy it.  The guys there know
what their talking about.  On the other hand, if you want to
save a few bucks go mail-order.

                                    - Bear