[comp.sys.amiga] Honda Civic for sale

kent@happym.wa.com (Kent Forschmiedt) (07/13/89)

1976 Honda Civic, 1200cc, 4spd.
Runs good, good tires, incl some spare parts.
Slight body damage - wrinkled fender.
$400.
--
 kent@happym.wa.com, uunet!nwnexus!happym!kent, Happy Man Corp 206-282-9598

news@crash.cts.com (Usenet News) (07/15/89)

Network Comment: to #1135 by kent@happym.wa.com

What the h*ll is this doing in this newsgroup (c.s.amiga)???

 ProLine: pro-generic!pro-graphics!dzenc              | Pro-Graphics  24hrs
    UUCP: crash!pnet01!pro-generic!pro-graphics!dzenc | 201/469-0049 3/12/24
ARPA/DDN: crash!pnet01!pro-generic!pro-graphics!dzenc@nosc.mil

erk@americ.UUCP (Erick Parsons) (07/18/89)

             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^------------->???

>1976 Honda Civic, 1200cc, 4spd.
>Runs good, good tires, incl some spare parts.
>Slight body damage - wrinkled fender.
>$400.

What's the DPERF results look like ?? Got a 030 overhead cam, 32 bit
drive train, and a CMI exhaust system ?? Nuthin else will do :-)

--
 ------------------ // -----------Cut-Here----------------------------------
  Erick Parsons    //    Words for the wise:   *If it works don't fix it.*

lel@wuphys.UUCP (Lyle E. Levine) (07/20/89)

In article <818@happym.wa.com> kent@happym.wa.com (Kent Forschmiedt) writes:
-1976 Honda Civic, 1200cc, 4spd.
-Runs good, good tires, incl some spare parts.
-Slight body damage - wrinkled fender.
-$400.
---
Hmmm, does it interface with the Amiga through the coprocessor slot, a
regular slot, or a port?  Also, will it run with just 1/2 Meg of chip
ram?  If the interface will work with my setup, I might be interested.
Of course all the software must be written in 100% assembly using no
macros and no comments ;^>.

My fancy IBM bashing calling card got accidently deleted! Until it's
replaced I'm just
	LYLE ANIMAL LEVINE!!!! (ANIMAL - Another Notorious Ingratiatingly
Maniacal Amiga Lover!)