[comp.sys.amiga] Need a Roger Rabbit hint

dleigh@hplabsz.HPL.HP.COM (Darren Leigh) (07/13/89)

Ok, just one little hint.  I can't seem to get past the second weasel
on the far side of the factory (the slinky one with the gun and very
little sense of humor -- I think he's between posts S and T).  I've
tried everything I can think of and nothing works.  It's driving me
crazy.  If you can help, please send me e-mail.

BTW, for those who don't have the game: I love it.  It has great
graphics and sound and very few bugs.  No disk based copy protection
either!

========
Darren Leigh
Internet:  dleigh@hplabs.hp.com
UUCP:      hplabs!dleigh

johnhlee@cory.Berkeley.EDU (John Lee) (07/24/89)

In article <3595@hplabsz.HPL.HP.COM> dleigh@hplabs.hp.com (Darren Leigh) writes:
>Ok, just one little hint.  I can't seem to get past the second weasel
>on the far side of the factory (the slinky one with the gun and very
>little sense of humor -- I think he's between posts S and T).  I've
>tried everything I can think of and nothing works.  It's driving me
>crazy.  If you can help, please send me e-mail.

far side of the factory?  Gee i'm not sure which weasel you're talking about.
Personally, I've gotten nowhere.  I used the be able to get past two weasels,
by using the convenienly-placed invisibility paint,
but got stuck on the backwards-walking one.  Now, that i've upgraded my copy,
I can't even get that far!  You used to be able to get past the pile of crates
(next to the pogo sticks) by going real close and jumping to the right.  The
new version doesn't allow this.  HELP!!  do I use the hook?

>Darren Leigh

Thanks.

Vince Lee (Not john)