or perhaps tales of use, that would me great.  Message follows:

   From:  JASON ANDREAS             Sent: 07-16-89 17:45
   To:  MASON TAUBE               Rcvd: -NO-
   Re:  (R) 256K DRAMS

I wouldn't say all the time.  The problems are with some of the developers
who release their programs before the programs time.  I use my AMIGA
extensively in programming, never crashes, but, when I do a sophisticated
rendering using a basic amiga (1meg), or am testing a new program, the
amiga sometimes crashes, but this is solved with GOMF3.0 . My atari ST
doesn't crash as much, but it does every now and then!

  As for the HR 2M AND 4M graphics card for the MAC, I believe the SANG
brothers in Germany may be if they haven't already released a VIdeoputer
board for the ST, ONE IS AVAILABLE FOR THE AMIGA NOW.  This board comes
with the INmos T800 & G300 chips.  The board can display a 2048x2048
picture with 16.7 million colors.  The board can address a 8196x8196
screen.  This capability along with the T800 running at 25Mhz, for $3500,
compared with $6000 for the HR card on the MAC, shows who's Graphics card
is better.  But enough with the My computer is Better than Yours!  Who
really cares, other than insecure MAC OR IBM OR ST OR AMIGA USER trying to
reassure themselves they purchased the BEST COMPUTER!

--- D'Bridge 1.21
 * Origin: Davy Jones Locker-W. Millbury Ma. 592 Megs On Line (1:322/560)

       Henry Kwan - "Bill & Opus '92"     |  What The ST Needs:
     claris!wet!logic@ames.arc.nasa.gov   |  A) 50 Mhz 68030/68882
    cca.ucsf.edu!wet!logic@cgl.ucsf.edu   |  B) 1280x960x32 graphics
  {claris,ucsfcca,hoptoad,lamc}!wet!logic |  C) 32-voice, stereo sound

Doug_B_Erdely@cup.portal.com (07/25/89)

Can we please move the Anti-Amiga pro ST messages out of this group!!
THANK YOU!!

	- Doug -

Doug_B_Erdely@Cup.Portal.Com