[comp.sys.amiga] Let's give Stephan a round of applause

jms@tardis.Tymnet.COM (Joe Smith) (07/22/89)

Stephan Schaem showed his program for displaying 4096 colors on a hi-res
screen (16 colors per line), some nifty 8-color icons, and a very fast
program for displaying IFF pictures.  Since Bob Page was at the meeting,
these impressive programs will probably be available soon.

--
Joe Smith (408)922-6220 | SMTP: JMS@F74.TYMNET.COM or jms@tymix.tymnet.com
McDonnell Douglas FSCO  | UUCP: ...!{ames,pyramid}!oliveb!tymix!tardis!jms

page%swap@Sun.COM (Bob Page) (07/26/89)

jms@tardis.Tymnet.COM (Joe Smith) wrote:
>Since Bob Page was at the meeting, these impressive programs will probably
>be available soon.

I don't see what my attendance means.  I can't post anything I don't have.

..bob