[comp.sys.amiga] Amouse "side switch" Keystrokes ?

francis@hslrswi.UUCP (Francis Demierre) (07/30/89)

Hi, Netland !

I saw recently that somebody from Commodore (Sorry, I lost the name)
said about the "AMouse" program that it is possible to switch which side
the mouse is controlling by a keystroke sequence.

I own a Sidecar on my Amiga 1000 and I recently got from CBM Switzerland
the Janus 2.0 software and documentation (which is written in German and
titled "PC Emulator=-Kit 2088, Einbauanleitung"). I also got the WB 1.3
and its doc.

I cannot find any reference to this magic keystroke  :-(

Could somebody sched some light ?

Thanks a lot.
Francis Demierre       UUCP: ...!mcvax!cernvax!hslrswi!francis
                       Unix mail: francis@hslrswi.UUCP
-------- Ha Ha Ha Ha Amiga !  Only Amiga can make computing so funny ! --------
Francis Demierre       UUCP: ...!mcvax!cernvax!hslrswi!francis
                       Unix mail: francis@hslrswi.UUCP
-------- Ha Ha Ha Ha Amiga !  Only Amiga can make computing so funny ! --------

a218@mindlink.UUCP (Charlie Gibbs) (07/30/89)

     The magic keystroke is left-Amiga-P.  One of our people here discovered it
by accident and wondered why his mouse locked up.  You can have a second mouse
plugged into the second (joystick) port and have access to the Bridgeboard at
all times; in this case, left-Amiga-P swaps the two mice.

     At least this is what the appendix in the Bridgeboard manual says about
Amouse.  I've never used it myself.  If I'm doing anything that needs a mouse,
I let the Amiga side do it.

Charlie_Gibbs@mindlink.UUCP
"My Amiga IS a PC!  It says 'Personal Computer' right on the box!"

sneakers@heimat.UUCP (Dan "Sneakers" Schein) (08/01/89)

In Message <970@hslrswi.UUCP>, francis@hslrswi.UUCP (Francis Demierre) writes:

>I saw recently that somebody from Commodore (Sorry, I lost the name)
>said about the "AMouse" program that it is possible to switch which side
>the mouse is controlling by a keystroke sequence.

  Try Left-Amiga "P" ;-)

  Sneakers

--
                                      ___
    Dan "Sneakers" Schein            ////          BERKS AMIGA BBS