[comp.sys.amiga] Amiga Reference Manuals, the 2nd time 'round

gksmith@watcgl.waterloo.edu (Gary Smith) (07/29/89)

Does any ( esp. CBM) know when the new printings of the Amiga
Technical Series ( other than ROM kernel manual) will be available?

After bug free hardware/software should come bug free documentation!
I do not imply we have bug free [hard|soft]ware but rather that I
would like to see bug free docs.

Thanks,
Gary.
gksmith@watcgl.waterloo.edu

johnm@spudge.UUCP (John Munsch) (08/06/89)

In article <10851@watcgl.waterloo.edu> gksmith@watcgl.waterloo.edu (Gary Smith) writes:
>Does any ( esp. CBM) know when the new printings of the Amiga
>Technical Series ( other than ROM kernel manual) will be available?

I talked to Addison-Wesley (sp?) at Siggraph last week and the person in
charge of these said that one should be available in Sept. and the other
remaining one in Oct.  I believed her, she didn't have beady eyes :-)

John Munsch