[comp.sys.amiga] ls 3.1

ml@eceris.ncsu.edu (08/05/89)

In a previous article, johnl@tw-rnd.SanDiego.NCR.COM (John Lindwall) wrote:

]...Yes, ls 3.1 has had these problems fixed.  It redirects to files just fine.
]If anyone wants the executable and doc file send mail to me....

I suspect that this is of enough general interest that you should just
post it.  I'd sure like to get it.  (Wish email worked here... :-( Oh well)

jtreworgy@eagle.wesleyan.edu (08/07/89)

In article <466@tw-rnd.SanDiego.NCR.COM>, johnl@tw-rnd.SanDiego.NCR.COM (John Lindwall) writes:
[...]
> Yes, ls 3.1 has had these problems fixed.  It redirects to files just fine.
> If anyone wants the executable and doc file send mail to me.  Tomorrow I'll
> have a .zuu file with me at work containing the above mentioned goodies.

> 	"Above opinions are my own, not my employer's"
> John Lindwall				 johnl@tw-rnd.SanDiego.NCR.COM

Could you send me a copy (or post it?). My mail to you keeps bouncing.
--
James Treworgy
jtreworgy@eagle.wesleyan.edu