[comp.sys.amiga] GIF/IFF pictures of Ballerinas anyone?

pt@beta.lanl.gov (Paul A. Thiessen) (08/07/89)

Hello.
  Does anyone have or know where to get some GIF or IFF pictures of
ballerinas? Or even things to do with ballet in general? I have a good friend
whose obsession is ballet, and I'd love to show her some ballet pictures on
my PC, so she won't think computers are completely uncultured...

  Please respond via email. Thanks a lot!

                - Paul

PAUL THIESSEN                     (Summer only: pt@lanl.gov)
pthiessen@hmcvax.bitnet            ...uunet!jarthur!pthiesse

johnl@tw-rnd.SanDiego.NCR.COM (John Lindwall) (08/09/89)

In article <29656@beta.lanl.gov> pt@beta.lanl.gov (Paul A. Thiessen) writes:
>Hello.
>  Does anyone have or know where to get some GIF or IFF pictures of
>ballerinas? Or even things to do with ballet in general? I have a good friend

C'mon folks, does anyone out there have the ancient (circa 1985) ballerina
pictures?  They were part of an animation played at the Amiga intro party.
The ballerina was borrowed from a Degas painting.  Lets help this guy out.

	"Above opinions are my own, not my employer's"
John Lindwall				 johnl@tw-rnd.SanDiego.NCR.COM