[comp.sys.amiga] MaMaB--the Machine in Mark's Bedroom

staatsvr@asdcds.cds.wpafb.af.mil (Vern Staats; ASD/SCED;) (08/09/89)

I'm seeing a lot of messages similar to the one below, all from mamab.
I would have expected to see some complaints by now.  Could this be a
local problem?  Or is everyone in c.s.a. (except me) complaining via email?

>>    Article 40714 (18 more) in comp.sys.amiga:
>>    From: Fred.Fish@mamab.FIDONET.ORG (Fred Fish)
>>    Subject: Re: Which SCSI interface???
>>    Date: 6 Aug 89 07:00:06 GMT
>>

>>    --
>>    Fidonet:  Fred Fish via 1:363/9
>>    Internet: Fred.Fish@mamab.FIDONET.ORG
>>    Usenet:  ...!peora!rtmvax!libcmp!mamab!Fred.Fish

The Machine in Mark's Bedroom  --  prefered by 4 out of 5 line eaters

      TASTES GREAT!                     LESS FILLING!
      TASTES GREAT!                     LESS FILLING!

----
INET:  staatsvr@asd.wpafb.af.mil   Vern Staats  (513) 255-2714        /// Save
UUCP:  nap1!asd!staatsvr           ASD/SCED                       \\\/// The
Opinions:  my!own!                 WPAFB OH 45433                  \XX/ Guru