[comp.sys.amiga] Anim maker/player

KENNEDAM%WWPS@dupont.com (Tony Kennedy) (08/08/89)

Hello all,
	Is there a program out there that will take a series of ILBM files and
create an anim file? Also, a anim player to go with it.

			...Thanks...Tony

swan@jolnet.ORPK.IL.US (Joel Swan) (08/09/89)

In article <21225@louie.udel.EDU> KENNEDAM%WWPS@dupont.com (Tony Kennedy) writes:
>Hello all,
>	Is there a program out there that will take a series of ILBM files and
>create an anim file? Also, a anim player to go with it.
>

>			...Thanks...Tony

As I mentioned just recently, if anyone works a lot with anims and/or
IFF/ILBM graphics (any res, #colors) you owe it to yourself to check
out Elan Design's program called "Performer."  You can not only make anims
from IFF's, you can dynamically control their playback.  You can
slice 'em, dice 'em and do just about anything with them.  It supports
most anim formats all graphic modes.  Here's where to get more info.

Elan Design
P. O. Box 31725
San Francisco, CA  94131
415-621-8673

My cost was about $39.  See their ads in AmigaWierd or someother Amiga mag.

And of course.... I'm in no way connected with Elan, not even by a thread.

--
 - Joel E. Swan
[  swan@jolnet.UUCP                   <>  PLINK ID: Amiga*joel         ]