[comp.sys.amiga] MAPLE for Amiga?

ak10+@andrew.cmu.edu (Andrew Joseph Kompanek) (08/09/89)

Could someone tell how I would go about ordering Maple for the Amiga?
Judging from the number of posts relating to the University of Waterloo,
I suspect somebody out there knows.

Thanks in advance,
Drew

Andrew Kompanek
Carnegie Mellon University - Class of '92
Research Assistant, The Robotics Institute

bmacintyre@watcgl.waterloo.edu (Blair MacIntyre) (08/09/89)

In article <IYrsBAy00Uw7AA3UMs@andrew.cmu.edu> ak10+@andrew.cmu.edu (Andrew Joseph Kompanek) writes:
>Could someone tell how I would go about ordering Maple for the Amiga?
>Judging from the number of posts relating to the University of Waterloo,
>I suspect somebody out there knows.

For anyone else that is curious, questions can be sent to

	maple@watmath.waterloo.edu

or via any other routes to watmath.

--
= Blair MacIntyre, bmacintyre@watcgl.{waterloo.edu, UWaterloo.ca}          // =
=   now appearing at the Computer Graphics Lab, U of Waterloo!           \X/  =