[comp.sys.amiga] Seagate Stiction Problems...and root

lgreen@pnet01.cts.com (Lawrence Greenwald) (08/10/89)

thad@cup.portal.com (Thad P Floryan) writes:
>Bob Lindabury writes:
>
>"	I am sorry for the anonymous postings but for some reason my name is
>	not being carried through the systems.  Hopefully that will be
>	resolved by the time you read this message and then there will be no
>	question as to who I am.
>"
>
>Gee, maybe if you logged in as OTHER than:
>
>	"From: root@crash.cts.com (Super user)"
>
>your name would accompany the postings!  :-)

I'm surprised you haven't heard from the REAL sysop of crash by now (Bill
Blue). He'd be interested as how you got to be 'root'...

That is, unless he already knows......

Don't believe me? Check my .sig for where I'm using the system.

Larry Greenwald (no relation to Darren M. Greenwald)
UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd sdcsvax nosc}!crash!pnet01!lgreen
ARPA: crash!pnet01!lgreen@nosc.mil
INET: lgreen@pnet01.cts.com
SNAIL:4545 Collwood Blvd, #52  San Diego, CA 92115
"I'm looking over a three-leaf clover that I overlooked be-three!"  -Bugs Bunny