[comp.sys.amiga] ARP Programming Docs

OHA101%URIACC.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu (F. Michael Theilig) (07/10/89)

     Does anyone know where I can get the ARP programmers docs?  Also,
 I would like to get my hands on BLink.  What is the last DP/Share Ware
 version available and where can I get it?

     One last thing, I think that alligning my drives might just be
 my next thing to do.  I have been having a lot of problems and would
 like to get a good drive allignment program.  Does anyone have any
 suggestions?

     /*   F. Michael Theilig               OHA101 at URIACC.Bitnet

               "There is no Dark Side of the Moon...
                                     in fact it is all dark."          */

prem@geomag.fsu.edu (Prem Subramanyan) (07/11/89)

In article <19393@louie.udel.EDU> OHA101%URIACC.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu (F. Michael Theilig) writes:

>     Does anyone know where I can get the ARP programmers docs?  Also,
> I would like to get my hands on BLink.  What is the last DP/Share Ware
> version available and where can I get it?

    Well, in fact, we've got a copy of the arp docs residing on our local
    BBS here in town, Amiga Lore.  Dial (904) 561-6708.  By the way,
    registration and use of the BBS is absolutely free...you'd only be
    paying for the long-distance, and at 2400, it won't be too bad for
    the arp docs.

    By the way, if you catch the SysOp while he's there, you can be verified
    immediately (try dialing around 9:00 pm or 10:00 am when the board
    starts up in the morning).  The hrs. of operation are 10:00am to 1:00
    am (the following morning).

    --- Prem S.

trantow@csd4.milw.wisc.edu (Jerry J Trantow) (07/14/89)

> Prem gives a BBS number that has the ARP docs in a previous message

Yes, but does the BBS have the PROGRAMMING documentation or just the
ARP command docs.  If it does, I will be glad to pay the long distance,
BUT I already have the ARP docs what everyone is waiting for are the ARP
PROGRAMMING docs.

buck@VAX1.CC.UAKRON.EDU (D C Buchthal) (08/11/89)

Could someone please mail me the ARP programming Docs?  I've
heard rumors of a new version for v1.3 of ARP, but I would
be satisfied with any recent version.  Specifically, the
include files and function prototypes with an explanation
or two would be helpful.  I've just about given up looking
for this on anon ftp, and I really want to play with the
stuff in arp.library :-))

aTdHvAaNnKcSe

Dave Buchthal

(signature under construction :-)