[comp.sys.amiga] Amiga Trek

11tstark@gallux.gallaudet.edu (Timothy Stark) (08/08/89)

Hello,

    Can you send me Amiga Trek 1.0/2.0/3.0? I get Amiga Trek 4.0 and
it made me to laugh that!

-- Tim Stark

Timothy Stark          Bitnet: 11tstark@gallua.bitnet People/Link: OCS130
Gallaudet University   Internet: 11tstark@gallux.gallaudet.edu GEnie: T.STARK1
P.O. Box 1453, 800 Florida Ave., N.E., Washington, DC 20002
"Gallaudet University is the only university for the deaf in the world."

pm@tcom.stc.co.uk (Peter Mitchell) (08/09/89)

In article <21234@louie.udel.EDU> 11tstark@gallux.gallaudet.edu (Timothy Stark) writes:
>Hello,
>
>    Can you send me Amiga Trek 1.0/2.0/3.0? I get Amiga Trek 4.0 and
>it made me to laugh that!
>
>-- Tim Stark

Amiga Trek ? What is this Amiga Trek, and if it is worth having can some kind
sole send me 1.0/2.0/3.0/4.0.

Thanks Peter.

pm@tcom.stc.co.uk
Peter Mitchell - Hardware Design Engineer with no idea on how to set up a nice
		 looking .signature!

11tstark@gallux.gallaudet.edu (Timothy Stark) (08/11/89)

Hello All:

   Amiga Trek is a literature like sorts of Tron from a movie. It is like Star
Trek but contains Amiga techincals.

news@bnr-fos.UUCP (news) (08/11/89)

>Hello All:
Would you care to rephrase that in English??  Please !?  I understand
the second sentence but the first one must have gone way over my head
or something.

From: protcoop@bnr-public.uucp (Co-op Student)

Alan W. McKay  |  My opinions are mine, yours are yours. |  Eat Food  |
NEPEAN, Ont.   |  I in no way pretend to represent the   |     and    |
613-763-8980   |  the options of my employer.  So there. |   LIVE !!  |