From:	FEDEX::"amiga-relay-request@louie.udel.edu" 11-AUG-1989 11:08
To:	ESDC$SPAN::CASEBOLT, ESDC$SPAN::KENNEDY
Subj:	Price for a used Amiga 2000

From: "James H. Durham" <durham@cme.nbs.gov>
Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga
Subject: Price for a used Amiga 2000
Date: 11 Aug 89 15:03:46 GMT
To:       amiga-relay@udel.edu
Sender:   amiga-relay-request@udel.edu

My friend just offered to sell me his Amiga 2000 which he has owned since
December.  The machine is a standard 2000 unit with two 3.5" floppies and a
1084S monitor.  It includes excellence! and a few other pieces of software,
including some games.  It is in great condition.  My question is, what is a
good used price for this machine?  He told me he wants to get $1700 for it,
but I think that is a bit high.  What would a good deal be for this
configuration?  If I don't take him up on this, I'm sure he'll ask me to
advertise it on the net... so what would YOU pay for it?

Thanks in advance!

GO FER IT ... I paid 2099.00 for an A2000 with 1 floppy, 1084s monitor,
A2088 bridge card (I estimate its worth $450.00), a 1200 baud modem and no
software!!!!

I do know for a fact that u can purchase an A2000 with 1 floppy and no monitor
(just A2000) for around 1500.00 The monitor is about $300.00 - $350.00

Richard Casebolt , BCSS at Marshall Space Flight Center