[comp.sys.amiga] Amiga Aztec C and True BASIC for sale

durham@cme.nbs.gov (James H. Durham) (08/14/89)

I am now selling Aztec C DEVELOPER level w/ source level debugger and
True BASIC for any reasonable offer.  Please E-mail your offer for either
/ or both pieces of software and I will respond immediately.  Thanks!

martens@ketch.cis.ohio-state.edu (Jeff Martens) (08/14/89)

In article <1480@aws.cme.nbs.gov> durham@cme.nbs.gov (James H. Durham) writes:
>I am now selling Aztec C DEVELOPER level w/ source level debugger and
>True BASIC for any reasonable offer.  Please E-mail your offer for either
>/ or both pieces of software and I will respond immediately.  Thanks!

Send me a cashiers check for $10 and I'll take the True BASIC off your
hands.
-=-
-- Jeff (martens@cis.ohio-state.edu)

Jim & Tammy:  living proof that you can fool some of the people all of
the time.

In article <57536@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu>, martens@ketch.cis.ohio-state.edu (Jeff Martens) writes:
> In article <1480@aws.cme.nbs.gov> durham@cme.nbs.gov (James H. Durham) writes:
> >I am now selling Aztec C DEVELOPER level w/ source level debugger and
> >True BASIC for any reasonable offer.  Please E-mail your offer for either
> >/ or both pieces of software and I will respond immediately.  Thanks!
>
> Send me a cashiers check for $10 and I'll take the True BASIC off your
> hands.

Thanks for the offer, Jeff, but I was hoping I'd only have to spend $5.

I do think, however, that there is SOME user out there willing to PAY money for
this piece of software, and if I sell it, I'll let you know right away!

--James

durham@cme.nbs.gov (James H. Durham) (08/15/89)

I have somehow managed to delete all of the responses to my previous posting
about the Aztec C Developer and True BASIC.  Apologies to the people who sent
mail!!!  I managed to answer just a few of them before... well, you know.

Please re-mail your offers!

Current offers for the C Compiler are up to $80 (paid ~$240) and
the True BASIC has received $20 (paid ~$69)

Who knows, these guys might just get obscenely lucky and get this software for
these prices, but believe me, I am shooting for >50% of what I paid for them!

Again, apologies for the repost and for deleting all your offers(!),  please
resend your mail!

--James

mowgli@bat.cis.ohio-state.edu (Mowgli Assor) (08/17/89)

      (James H. Durham) writes:
>> >I am now selling Aztec C DEVELOPER level w/ source level debugger and
>> >True BASIC for any reasonable offer.  Please E-mail your offer for either
>> >/ or both pieces of software and I will respond immediately.  Thanks!
>>
>> Send me a cashiers check for $10 and I'll take the True BASIC off your
>> hands.
>
>Thanks for the offer, Jeff, but I was hoping I'd only have to spend $5.
>
>I do think, however, that there is SOME user out there willing to PAY money
>for this piece of software, and if I sell it, I'll let you know right away!

Sorry for the post, but I tried mail & it bounced back quickly.

Well, I'll give you $10 for it. That's what they were selling new copies of the
Mac & IBM versions for a while ago (a *LONG* while ago).

On a more serious note, I'm also interested in the Aztec Dev system, but what
version is it & how much do you want for it?

						Later, <Mowgli>
-=-
Address: mowgli@puffer.cis.ohio-state.edu (Mowgli Assor in real life)
     Or: mowgli@cis.ohio-state.edu
The 2 precepts of Semi-Divinity:	(1) Mind Thine Own Business.
					(2) Don't Worry About It.