[comp.sys.amiga] DBW-Render one more time!

promac@iisat.UUCP (Promac Systems) (08/20/89)

line eater come get me!!

Well since so many people sent for the last time, I thought that I would
repost my offer of Dbw-Render and QRT. This is the deal:

1. Send me a 3.5 inch disk(IBM or AMIGA format) along with a self addressed
   mailer. Please include $1.00 for postage(no stamps please) and handling.

2. I will return to you the source code for both ray tracers and the Amiga
   binaries for both of them, I will also include the binaries for the IBM
   version of DBW-Render.
3. Sit back and wait for the post office to return it to you.

later
Barry Comer

promac@iisat.UUCP

P.S. I am working with someone to get the MacII binaries. (Rick G. can you
     send these to me???)

ertem@polya.Stanford.EDU (Tuna Ertemalp) (08/21/89)

In article <53@iisat.UUCP> promac@iisat.UUCP (Promac Systems) writes:
>Well since so many people sent for the last time, I thought that I would
>repost my offer of Dbw-Render and QRT. This is the deal:
>
>1. Send me a 3.5 inch disk(IBM or AMIGA format) along with a self addressed
>   mailer. Please include $1.00 for postage(no stamps please) and handling.
>
>later
>Barry Comer

Sorry, but what is your mailing address?

Have fun
Tuna

| Mr. Tuna Ertemalp        | Mailbox #659            | Small things together |
| Stanford University      | Crothers Memorial Hall  |   form the quality,   |
| Computer Science MS      | Stanford, CA 94305, USA | But quality is not a  |
| Ertem@Polya.Stanford.Edu | (415) 328-8515          |     small thing!      |