[comp.sys.amiga] Response to Valentin

lgreen@pnet01.cts.com (Lawrence Greenwald) (08/22/89)

Sorry, this got bounced by the mailer (stupid BITNET! really STUPID!)

Date: Sun, 20 Aug 89 13:24:33 PDT
From: lgreen@pnet01.cts.com (Lawrence Greenwald)
To: crash!CORNELLC.cit.cornell.edu!UOTTAWA.BITNET!451061@nosc.mil
Subject: Re: GVP '030 card and internal modem

You write:
>Hello Lawrence,
>
>               Try putting the modem into another Zorro slot. Actually, try
>swapping around the boards which go into the Zorro slots. The order might
>affect operations.
>
>Valentin

I've already tried that route. Currently I have the modem in slot 4, the
hardcard in slot 2 and the memory card in slot 5. Right now, I've running with
the card removed from my system, and ATalk responded with no problems.

It's now down to : 1) ATalk
                   2) no 32-bit memory (couldn't afford it at the time I
                      bought my '030 card.

Larry

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd sdcsvax nosc}!crash!pnet01!lgreen
ARPA: crash!pnet01!lgreen@nosc.mil
INET: lgreen@pnet01.cts.com
SNAIL:4545 Collwood Blvd, #52  San Diego, CA 92115
"I'm looking over a three-leaf clover that I overlooked be-three!"  -Bugs Bunny