[comp.sys.amiga] GVP '030 card and Supra ZI modem

willieb@jacobs.cs.orst.edu (Willie Brown) (08/25/89)

In Article:
>From: lgreen@pnet01.cts.com (Lawrence Greenwald)
>Subject: GVP '030 card and internal modem
>Date: 17 Aug 89 00:36:27 GMT
>Sender: root@crash.cts.com

>This is directed to anyone who owns one of the GVP 68030 cards.
>I also own the Supramodem ZI (the internal slot modem). Before I installed the
>'030 card, the ZI worked flawlessly (I use Atalk III, version 1.1e). Since
>install, sometimes it will dial and sometimes it won't. This is not
>intermittent during the time I use the modem (if I can get it to pick up the
>phone which is the real problem), it will work correctly any other time...if
>not, I need to do a POWER DOWN to correctly reset it (three finger salute is
>not sufficient)...sometimes 2 or 3 times).

Clark in Tech Support says:
I haven't heard of this problem, so.....

I have two questions:

1.  Have you tried using any software other than ATalk III?
2.  What version of the Supra software are you using?

Regards,	Clark
Supra Tech Support

 Willie Brown             Usenet:  willieb@jacobs.cs.orst.edu
 Supra Corp               Phone:   (503) 967-9081 (Tech Support)
 Albany, OR USA           Fax:     (503) 926-9370