[comp.sys.amiga] UPS

LAUL@UREGINA1.BITNET (Dennis Gorrie) (08/30/89)

Date:     Tue, 29 Aug 89 11:32 EST
From:     Rick Pim <RICK@QUCDNAST>
Subject:  UPS
To:       laul@uregina1
Original_To:  JNET%"laul@uregina1"

>>            I am in the process of dealing with a mail-order purchase
>>            that has become pretty ugly.  The problem lies with United
>>            Parcel Service.

>bingo. everyone i've ever met who has asked for a shipment via UPS to
>cross the canada-us border has a horror story to tell. whenever ANYONE
>tells you they're going to ship UPS from the states, tell them NO!
>
>if it's software, use the mail. if it's hardware, i dunno. i've heard no
>border-horror-stories about Federal Express or Purolator. as to what to
>do, in my case i had to keep plugging at UPS. my phone bill was
>impressive, yeah.
>
>rick pim

Thanks for the help Rick.  I am hoping someone out there on the network
might give me the address of UPS in Scotts Valley, CA, or the address of
a consumer agency there, like the Better Business Bureau or something.
I don't have enough money to keep making these long distance calls.

Thanks again!
|   Did you know that all clumsy, butter-fingered couriers,                  |
|   especialy ones that work for United Parcel Service,                      |
|   go straight to Hell to burn for all eternity?                            |
| DENNIS GORRIE (LAUL AT UREGINA1.BITNET)                                    |