[comp.sys.amiga] making 'pyro' go away

cosell@bbn.com (Bernie Cosell) (09/03/89)

Anyone know of a wayto make the 'pyro' screen blanker go away from a CLI?
If not, is there some way to defraud pyro into thinking I typed a
ctrl-leftamiga without my actually having to type it?  Thanks.
  /Bernie\

erk@americ.UUCP (Erick Parsons) (09/04/89)

>From: cosell@bbn.com (Bernie Cosell) Message-ID: <45181@bbn.COM>
>
>Anyone know of a wayto make the 'pyro' screen blanker go away from a CLI?
>If not, is there some way to defraud pyro into thinking I typed a
>ctrl-leftamiga without my actually having to type it?  Thanks.
>  /Bernie\

Ditto: I have been trying to figure out how to write a script to shut
down all of my background utilities (for various warped reasons %-) and
have not been able to figure out how to leave qmouse without manual
intervention.. L-A, Ctrl, Esc three finger salute. Is there some way
to jam these keypresses into the where ever to stop the rampant thing ?

--
  Erick Parsons    //  erk@americ.UUCP or ..ames!pacbell!sactoh0!americ!erk