From: Frank Wuebbeling <ONM29@DMSWWU1A>
Subject: (no subject given)

Subject: TeX

We have finished a version of Common TeX on the AMIGA.
The version has been compiled by GNU CC and runs on every
AMIGA with a minimum of 1 MegByte and better on AMIGAs with
two drives.

Included are DVI-drivers for the NEC P6 in all resolutions
from 360x360 to 90x90 DPI and Screen-Drivers for HIRES and
INTERLACE.

Further disks include demos and descriptions we have collected
at several places. The DVI-Drivers support including IFF-0
pictures (oops! IFF-pictures) into the output. Full
support is given for LATEX, PLAIN, german LATEX, and
german PLAIN. LATEX also supports the german symbols directly
from the AMIGA keyboard. The drivers are fully included into
intuition, operated by menus and requesters.

The programs are in the PUBLIC DOMAIN or freely copyable
and work perfectly at out place for several months now.
As we now plan to release the program, if you're interested
write to:

Frank Wuebbeling
Stadtlohnweg 33/E30
D-44 Muenster
West Germany

I prefer mail to E-mail to my adress in Bitnet.
I am not a subscriber to this list.
MfG FTW

hasker@m.cs.uiuc.edu (09/05/89)

/* Written  1:49 pm  Sep  1, 1989 by UH2@PSUVM.BITNET in m.cs.uiuc.edu:comp.sys.amiga */
/* ---------- "Another TeX" ---------- */
Included are DVI-drivers for the NEC P6 in all resolutions
from 360x360 to 90x90 DPI and Screen-Drivers for HIRES and
INTERLACE.
/* End of text from m.cs.uiuc.edu:comp.sys.amiga */

Does anyone know if these drivers will run by themselves on a 512k Amiga?
I do my latex'ing on a mainframe, but would _love_ to be able to preview on
my Amiga.  I'm also interested in any (public domain) drivers for Epson
printers.

Rob Hasker
hasker@cs.uiuc.edu