[comp.sys.amiga] AMAX works with hard disk.

mitchell@janus.Berkeley.EDU (Evan Mitchell) (09/07/89)

For you AMAX owners:  I just saw AMAX using a SCSI hard drive yesterday.
Apparently it works only with the trumpcard, but it does work!  It's times
like this I hate being a poor college student...

-Evan

|    Evan Jay Mitchell                 EECS/ERL Industrial Liaison Program    |
|    mitchell@janus.berkeley.edu       University of California at Berkeley   |
|    Phone: (415) 643-6687                                                    |
|              "Think, it ain't illegal...yet!" - George Clinton              |
|_____________________________________________________________________________|

jdutka@wpi.wpi.edu (John Dutka) (09/07/89)

In article <31146@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU> mitchell@janus.Berkeley.EDU (Evan Mitchell) writes:
>For you AMAX owners:  I just saw AMAX using a SCSI hard drive yesterday.
>Apparently it works only with the trumpcard, but it does work!  It's times
>like this I hate being a poor college student...

Now, the BIG question - will it work with a 2090A?

+--------------------------+--------------------+---------------------------+
| John A. Dutka  (jdutka)  | WPI - We aim to    | jdutka@wpi.bitnet         |
| WPI                      | raise our tuition  | jdutka@wpi.wpi.edu        |
| Box 2308                 | every year!  And   |                           |
| 100 Institute Road	   | that's a promise!  |---------------------------+
| Worcester, MA 01609-2280 +--------------------+ That which does not kill  |
| (508) 792-0747           | us makes us stronger   -   Nietzche            |

--
| John Dutka         | "No matter how big a straw, you can't suck water up |
| jdutka@wpi.wpi.edu |  more than 34 feet."                                |