[comp.sys.amiga] World Atlas

jdp@caleb.UUCP (Jim Pritchett) (08/30/89)

[]

Today, I received a "magazine" called "The Creative Edge."  (quotes used because
it is really a catalog for Creative Computers.)  Has anyone out there ordered
from them?  Anyway, the real reason for the post is to ask about a product
called "World Atlas" that is advertised on the back of the magazine/catalog.
What exactly does this product have in it?  Is it any good?  Etc?  Also, they
omitted any mention of price.  What does it cost?  (Note:  I am interested in
getting digitized maps on my Amiga.)

                                Thanks,

--

                                        Jim Pritchett

                                        UUCP:  {attctc|texbell}!letni!caleb!jdp

stewartw@warpdrive.UUCP (Stewart Winter) (09/08/89)

In article <1497.AA1497@caleb> jdp@caleb.UUCP (Jim Pritchett) writes:
>Today, I received a "magazine" called "The Creative Edge."  (quotes used because
>it is really a catalog for Creative Computers.)  Has anyone out there ordered
>from them?

    Yup, I ordered stuff from them once because LightSpeed didn't have it
in stock.  They are arrogant, irritating and obnoxious.  The stuff shipped
later (a couple of days) than they said it would.  Certainly if the issue
is a few $$$, I would order from LightSpeed over them any day.

 Stewart
--
Stewart Winter                Cognos Incorporated   S-mail: P.O. Box 9707
VOICE: (613) 738-1338 x3830   FAX: (613) 738-0002           3755 Riverside Drive