[comp.sys.amiga] Attn Ed Wilts -- sorry to post but I couldn't get mail thru to sender...

"kosma@ALAN.LAAC-AI.Dialnet.Symbolics.COM"@alan.kahuna.decnet.lockheed.com (09/08/89)

Date: Tue, 5 Sep 89 14:40 PDT
From: Montgomery Kosma <kosma@ALAN.LAAC-AI.Dialnet.Symbolics.COM>
Subject: Attn Ed Wilts -- sorry to post but I couldn't get mail thru to sender...
To: "Eagle::amiga-relay%udel.edu"@KAHUNA.LAAC-AI.Dialnet.Symbolics.COM
Included-msgs: The message of 30 Aug 89 11:10 PDT from MISSING-FROM-FIELD

Date: 	Wed, 30 Aug 89 13:05:03 EDT
From: wilts@CaVax.AB.CA (Ed Wilts)
Subject: Zmodem for VMS

You recently requested the Zmodem sources for VMS in a comp.sys.amiga posting.
I have them if you still want them.  Just send me a message (so you don't
get duplicates) and I'll ship them off.  I have tested it with AZcomm, JRcomm
and VLT (with the xprzmodem library) and they all work.
        .../Ed

Ed--I couldn't get mail to go to cavax.ab.ca.  Could you send those
sources?  And perhaps explain the ca domain and how to get to it?

Thanks!

monty kosma
kosma@alan.kahuna.decnet.lockheed.com