[comp.sys.amiga] Things you can do with your Amiga

jms@tardis.uucp (Joe Smith) (09/10/89)

I found the following in "The Playboy Advisor", in the May 1985 issue.
If you dislike Playboy magazine, type 'n' now to skip the rest of this article.

"I am unsettled by the recent behaviour of my girlfriend.  I have a personal
computer system with speech-synthesis capability.  She enjoys having me
program the machine to emit sensuous and very explicit sexual words and
phrases while we make love.  She gets very turned on by the computer's
erotic talk ..."

This article was published before the Amiga came out.  But the possibilities
are intriguing.  (The rest I leave to your imagination.)

sally@tardis.Tymnet.COM (Sally Smith) (09/10/89)

In article <573@tardis.Tymnet.COM> jms@tardis.Tymnet.COM (Joe Smith) writes:
>I found the following in "The Playboy Advisor", in the May 1985 issue.
>If you dislike Playboy magazine, type 'n' now to skip the rest of this article.

>"I am unsettled by the recent behaviour of my girlfriend.  I have a personal
>computer system with speech-synthesis capability.  She enjoys having me
>program the machine to emit sensuous and very explicit sexual words and
>phrases while we make love.  She gets very turned on by the computer's
>This article was published before the Amiga came out.  But the possibilities
>are intriguing.  (The rest I leave to your imagination.)

Think again, bub. You spend enough time with the Amiga already, I'm *NOT*
letting it in the bedroom, too! :-)

(anyone wanna buy some back issues of Playboy?) ;-)

Sally (Mrs. Joe) Smith
--
Sally Smith (415)790-0608  |   {ames,pyramid,sun}!oliveb!tymix!tardis!sally
sally@tardis.tymnet.com    | I'm unemployed--these opinions *must* be mine!