[comp.sys.amiga] Obnoxious Breeding Announcement

peter@sugar.uu.net (Peter da Silva) (01/22/89)

	Alexina Paige da Silva

--
Peter "Have you hugged your wolf today" da Silva  `-_-'  Hackercorp.
...texbell!sugar!peter, or peter@sugar.uu.net      'U`

msiskin@shogun.cc.umich.edu (Marc Siskin) (01/22/89)

In article <3309@sugar.uu.net> peter@sugar.uu.net (Peter da Silva) writes:

>	Alexina Paige da Silva
>
>--
>Peter "Have you hugged your wolf today" da Silva  `-_-'  Hackercorp.
>...texbell!sugar!peter, or peter@sugar.uu.net      'U`
Nice name Peter.... My Sister's name is Paige.  My Congradulations to you
and your wife (who did most of the work so far).  Now it's your turn! :-)
              MSiskin@shogun.cc.umich.edu

doug@homxc.ATT.COM (D.SULPY) (01/23/89)

In article <3309@sugar.uu.net>, peter@sugar.uu.net (Peter da Silva) writes:
 	Alexina Paige da Silva
----
Gee, and I thought I was going to read another Amiga/Unix announcement.
Seriously, though...Congratuations. Pretty name!

klm@wang7.UUCP (Kevin L. McBride) (01/26/89)

In article <5133@homxc.ATT.COM> doug@homxc.ATT.COM (D.SULPY) writes:
>In article <3309@sugar.uu.net>, peter@sugar.uu.net (Peter da Silva) writes:
> 	Alexina Paige da Silva
>----
>Gee, and I thought I was going to read another Amiga/Unix announcement.

Of course not, silly!

Everybody knows Unix can't have kids!  Only Amiga makes it possible!

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

--
Kevin McBride         Another  //     | Also:
Wang Laboratories      Proud  //      | President, brewmeister, chief taster

wbt@cbnews.ATT.COM (William B. Thacker) (02/02/89)

In article <880@mailrus.cc.umich.edu> msiskin@shogun.cc.umich.edu (Marc Siskin) writes:
>In article <3309@sugar.uu.net> peter@sugar.uu.net (Peter da Silva) writes:
>>
>>	Alexina Paige da Silva
>>
>Nice name Peter.... My Sister's name is Paige.  My Congradulations to you
>and your wife (who did most of the work so far).  Now it's your turn! :-)
>              MSiskin@shogun.cc.umich.edu

Fer Christ's sake.

Okay, I'm not going to start another flame war over "this is inappropriate
to the group."   It is, but it's a drop in the bucket.  (BTW, congrat's,
Peter !)

But for the love of God, doesn't anyone out there know how to use
*email* ?  The posting I can tolerate, but the 3 followups (so far)
are ridiculous.  Mail, people, MAIL your personal sentiments and
congratulations !

Oh, and just so nobody can accuse me of posting an inappropriate
metadiscussion:

My brother became the proud father of Jessica Leanne Thacker seven
months ago.  Sorry for the delay in notifying y'all about my
uncledom.  Any I suppose you should post your congratulations,
so everyone reading the group can see what a warm human being you
are.

------------------------------ valuable coupon -------------------------------
Bill Thacker						att!cbnews!wbt
		           The Grinch was a wimp !
Disclaimer: Farg 'em if they can't take a joke !
------------------------------- clip and save --------------------------------

afraser@ssibbs.UUCP (Alex Fraser) (02/03/89)

> My brother became the proud father of Jessica Leanne Thacker seven
> months ago.  Sorry for the delay in notifying y'all about my
> uncledom.

Congrats.

Sorry -- after your ridiculous flame I couldn't resist.

BTW, please try to be prompter in your obnoxious breeding announcements
in the future.

--
...{mit-eddie,pyramid,datacube}!mirror!ssi3b1!ssibbs!afraser

perry@madnix.UUCP (Perry Kivolowitz) (09/10/89)

It seems that it is a usenet tradition to post ``obnoxious breeding
announcements.'' I was hoping to make my own with typical style and
pinache. But other things have cropped up.

Our son was born on August 28 at 3:16 p.m.

His name is Charles Samuel Kivolowitz, and he's doing fine.

On August 30th my father suffered a herniation of the brain stem.
He's not doing fine.

I hope you'll understand if the upgrade to cedpro is a little late.

--
                        Perry Kivolowitz, ASDG Inc.
ARPA: madnix!perry@cs.wisc.edu   {uunet|ncoast}!marque!