[comp.sys.amiga] GVP scsidev.device

wmark@cory.Berkeley.EDU (Mark Williams) (09/11/89)

I have a strong suspicion that the software driver that came with my GVP
Impact A500 is flaky... has anyone else had the same problem?  I've heard
that free updates are available for downloading somewhere... does anyone know
where?

Mark Williams
wmark@cory@ucbvax@...

kms@ecsvax.uncecs.edu (Ken Steele) (09/11/89)

In article <17038@pasteur.Berkeley.EDU>, wmark@cory.Berkeley.EDU (Mark Williams) writes:
> I have a strong suspicion that the software driver that came with my GVP
> Impact A500 is flaky... has anyone else had the same problem?

What is/was your problem?  (...with the hard disk, that is...)

I had problems with installation of the GVP on a 2000, but that
was because their installation manual is so poorly written.
Once you step out of their specific suggested installation, there
is little to guide one.

--
Ken Steele   Dept. of Psychology    kms@ecsvax.[bitnet || UUCP]
             Mars Hill College      kms@ecsvax.uncecs.edu