[comp.sys.amiga] WB 1.3.2 and a message to larry Philips

CRONEJP@UREGINA1.BITNET (Jonathan Crone) (09/08/89)

So we WILL be able to get it through dealers???

ok fine.. I'll stop bitching.... however, I keep up to date
on news, and I never saw ANYONE say anything about dealer
distribution...

Larry Philips... your mailer address causes this brain damaged
Mailer to die... do you have an alternate path that I can reach you
at???

JpC
Jonathan P. Crone    CRONEJP@UREGINA1.BITNET      cronejp@mcl.UUCP
Amiga-L@uregina1.bitnet List moderator.

Heisenberg might have been here...

In <8909080450.AA05521@jade.berkeley.edu>, CRONEJP@UREGINA1.BITNET (Jonathan Crone) writes:
>So we WILL be able to get it through dealers???

Of course.

>ok fine.. I'll stop bitching.... however, I keep up to date
>on news, and I never saw ANYONE say anything about dealer
>distribution...

Lack of information cries out for a question, not a flame.

>Larry Philips... your mailer address causes this brain damaged
>Mailer to die... do you have an alternate path that I can reach you
>at???

Could it be you spelled my last name wrong in your attempts to get through, as
you have in this posting?

There are three possible addresses contained in my signature. They have all
been known to work.  Which one are you having problems with?  The one that will
get to my mailbox on Compuserve will not cost you anything.

-larry

--
The Mac? Oh, that's just like a computer, only slower.

tope@enea.se (Tommy Petersson) (09/11/89)

-
-ok fine.. I'll stop bitching.... however, I keep up to date
-on news, and I never saw ANYONE say anything about dealer
-distribution...

Just one question, I was off the net for a while: What differs
WB 1.3.2 from the original 1.3?

Well, one more question... A friend has an AT BridgeBoard with
a real-time clock making 24,5 hours a day. How do you adjust it?
(It may be in the manual, but that's in German and he's not so
good at that...