[comp.sys.amiga] How can I order UltraCard????

finkel@TAURUS.BITNET (09/11/89)

My boss is trying to order UltraCard, but he didn't manage to get in contact
with Intuitive Technologies at (408) 646-9147 . He told me that no one answers
the phone there. Has their phone number changed?

This is very urgent, since we must get UltraCard as soon as possible.
Is there another place where we can order it? Please take into account that
we live in Israel, not in USA or canada! We usually order software and
equipment from USA using an international VISA card.

thanks in advance,
Udi Finkelstein

finkel@taurus.BITNET

giao@infmx.UUCP (giao) (09/12/89)

In article <8909102224.AA02100@math.tau.ac.il> <finkel%math.tau.ac.il@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU> writes:
>This is very urgent, since we must get UltraCard as soon as possible.
>Is there another place where we can order it? Please take into account that
>we live in Israel, not in USA or canada! ...

I came across a Go Amigo ad in AmigaWorld Oct issue.  They advertise
UltraCard for $37 and do ship to foreign countries.  You can contact them at:

	GO AMIGO
	2682D Middlefield Road
	Redwood City, CA. 94063
	USA