[comp.sys.amiga] Mailing address

ejkst@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Eric J. Kennedy) (09/12/89)

In article <8909112225.AA23481@jade.berkeley.edu> GORRIEDE@UREGINA1.BITNET (Dennis Robert Gorrie) writes:

>I wanted to purchase VDK, but I have tried for one year, to get a hold
>of Neil Katts, but he never answered his e-mail.
                    ^^ ^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^ ^^^ ^^^^^^

>| DENNIS GORRIE (GORRIEDE AT UREGINA1.BITNET)                                |
                                       ^^^^^^

Perhaps a more reasonable explanation is that he never got your e-mail,
or you never got his replies.  I rarely succeed in getting mail to
BITNET addresses.  Besides, I find it very hard to believe that a commercial
software author would pass up the oportunity to sell a piece of software...

Unless/until we have more reliable mail, don't assume somebody's
blowing you off if you don't get a reply.

--
Eric Kennedy
ejkst@cis.unix.pitt.edu

GORRIEDE@UREGINA1.BITNET (Dennis Robert Gorrie) (09/14/89)

From: ejkst@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Eric J. Kennedy)
To: comp.sys.amiga
Subject: Mailing address (was Re: VD0 help)
Date: 12 Sep 89 16:26:48 GMT

><In article <8909112225.AA23481@jade.berkeley.edu> GORRIEDE@UREGINA1.BITNET (De
>>is Robert Gorrie) writes:
>>
>>I wanted to purchase VDK, but I have tried for one year, to get a hold
>>of Neil Katts, but he never answered his e-mail.
          KATIN         ^^ ^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^ ^^^ ^^^^^^

> >| DENNIS GORRIE (GORRIEDE AT UREGINA1.BITNET)
                                       ^^^^^^

>Perhaps a more reasonable explanation is that he never got your e-mail,
>or you never got his replies.  I rarely succeed in getting mail to
>BITNET addresses.  Besides, I find it very hard to believe that a commercial
>software author would pass up the oportunity to sell a piece of software...
>
>Unless/until we have more reliable mail, don't assume somebody's
>blowing you off if you don't get a reply.

>--
>Eric Kennedy
>ejkst@cis.unix.pitt.edu

      Thanks for correcting me, Eric.  I guess the next step is, does anyone
      here have a mailing address for Niel Katin.  I did have a phone number,
      but it did not work.