[comp.sys.amiga] [SAC.42AD-LGX@E.ISI.EDU: XEROX Color Printer

SAC.42AD-LGX@e.isi.edu (09/17/89)

Begin forwarded message
Date: 17 Sep 1989 02:00-CDT
From: SAC.42AD-LGX@E.ISI.EDU
To: amiga-realy@LOUIE.UDEL.EDU
Cc: sac.42ad-lgx@E.ISI.EDU
Subject: XEROX Color Printer (Inkjet)
Sender: SAC.42AD-LGX@E.ISI.EDU

Hello yet again with ANOTHER silly question.  Please DON'T flame
me for this beacuse it is not an Amiga SPECIFIC question but...

I need to know if the Xerox 4020 color inkjet printer emulates
other printers besides the Diablo c-140 (or whatever the # is).
even in text mode.  You see I am struggling with an IBM
cpompatible (YUCK!)  and their WP 5.0, and of course the XEORX
printer has no printer support (what I wouldn't give to have all
computer use a Preferences type system :) ).

Any information would be appreciated.  Additionally, does anyone
have in their possession (either borrowed, copied, or created by
a genius on the net) a AMIGA WP Printer Driver for the XEROX?  My
Mother-in-Law needs one (she can't quite figure out how to
develop one herself).

Thanks again for your patience.

Steve

STEVE BRADY 42AD/LGX Autovon: 362-4338 Grand Forks AFB ND
58205-5000 Comm: 701-747-4338

Don't expect to see pearls of Wisdom, I am just a CLAM.

"If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and is in black and
white chances are, it's a MACINTOSH!"

End forwarded message