[comp.sys.amiga] Silly Rumor Bashing

perry@madnix.UUCP (Perry Kivolowitz) (09/16/89)

We have learned that a rumor is circulating the when using the ASDG
Dual Serial Board, the Amiga's own serial port cannot be used. This
rumor is baseless and somewhat silly.  Having a DSB does not in any
way infringe or  restrict  your  ability to use the internal serial
port. (Having and Using a DSB does not infringe/restrict either :-)

pk

--
Perry Kivolowitz, ASDG Inc. ``We look for things. Things that make us go.''
	UUCP:  {harvard|rutgers|ucbvax}!uwvax!astroatc!nicmad!madnix!perry

jgh@root.co.uk (Jeremy G Harris) (09/19/89)

In article <857@madnix.UUCP> perry@madnix.UUCP (Perry Kivolowitz) writes:
> Having a DSB does not in any
>way infringe or  restrict  your  ability to use the internal serial
>port.

Seconded.  I know a developer who uses them with their product.
No problems.

Jeremy
--
Jeremy Harris			jgh@root.co.uk