[comp.sys.amiga] Another boring "I saw an amiga posting!!!!"

CRONEJP@UREGINA1.BITNET (Jonathan Crone) (09/16/89)

Check out the beginning of the Paula Abdul video for cold hearted,
the keyboard programmer is using an Amiga 500 with a sony monitor
an slim line drive ....

however, damned if I can figure out what software he's running....

(of course, I soon forget to figure out what software he's running
after i start to watch that video again...  )

JpC
Jonathan P. Crone    CRONEJP@UREGINA1.BITNET      cronejp@mcl.UUCP
Amiga-L@uregina1.bitnet List moderator.

Heisenberg might have been here...

n8735053@unicorn.WWU.EDU (Iain Davidson) (09/21/89)

In article <8909151900.AA03448@jade.berkeley.edu> CRONEJP@UREGINA1.BITNET (Jonathan Crone) writes:

>Check out the beginning of the Paula Abdul video for cold hearted,
>the keyboard programmer is using an Amiga 500 with a sony monitor
>an slim line drive ....
>
>JpC
>Jonathan P. Crone    CRONEJP@UREGINA1.BITNET      cronejp@mcl.UUCP
>Amiga-L@uregina1.bitnet List moderator.

..... just to add a few another sightings....

I thought I saw a glimpse of a machine in Beetleguese (sp?) the movie
   somewhere in the secratary scene I think....

I also seen it in one of the Late Night Movies in the past week or so
   on T.V.....  and in "Night Heat" a canadain "Hill Street Blue's" type
   show.

Iain Davidson
IAIN@wwu.edu
n(i i)n
 \___/

esker@abaa.uucp (Lawrence Esker) (09/22/89)

In article <206@unicorn.WWU.EDU> n8735053@unicorn.UUCP (Iain Davidson) writes:
>..... just to add a few another sightings....

Might as well make a thread out of this.  A recent (pitiful) Alfred Hitchcock
Presents show had a team of scientist develop some super formula.  On of the
scientist sold out and removed a 3 1/2 disk from an Amiga2000 system.  Later,
bad guys in a Hotel wanted to confirm the formula and they plugged the disk
into _an IBMish laptop computer_ and read it (???).

Sometimes Hollowood can look so silly.  (Maybe the 2000 had a bridge board
attached to a 3 1/2 drive.)
--
---------- Lawrence W. Esker ----------  Modern Amish: Thou shalt not need any
                                         computer that is not IBM compatible.

mks@cbmvax.UUCP (Michael Sinz - CATS) (09/23/89)

In article <206@unicorn.WWU.EDU> n8735053@unicorn.UUCP (Iain Davidson) writes:
>..... just to add a few another sightings....
>
>I thought I saw a glimpse of a machine in Beetleguese (sp?) the movie
>   somewhere in the secratary scene I think....
>
>I also seen it in one of the Late Night Movies in the past week or so
>   on T.V.....  and in "Night Heat" a canadain "Hill Street Blue's" type
>   show.

How about the movie Betrayed (I think) where the FBI goes after some
racists.  There the actor event moved screens UP and DOWN.  It was
even part of the plot.

ejkst@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Eric J. Kennedy) (09/23/89)

<
<Sometimes Hollowood can look so silly.  (Maybe the 2000 had a bridge board
<attached to a 3 1/2 drive.)

Naw...The A2000 was just running CrossDos!

--
Eric Kennedy
ejkst@cis.unix.pitt.edu